Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HEROS!!!!

Well bloggers - just letting you all know that I filled in for basketball tonight. Some of my work colleges have put a team in for this season. PLayed some younger ones tonight and....................

WE WENT TO OVERTIME!!! At the final buzzer we were all squared away at 26 all. PLay on five more minutes!!! OMG!!!!!! Not good for this ol' girl I can tell ya!!! lol

So play on we did and....................................................................

WE WON!!!! by 2 points!!! and I shot them!! How outrageous is that - ha ha!!

Having fun so that's the main thing. Don't know who was more shocked, us or everyone else watching!!!!!

So if you want a good laugh, come on up & watch us play. NOT!! We play Wednesday night's.

Well that's it for now as I now need to go and slowly DIE!!!!! Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!! hee hee

luv me xxooxx

1 comment:

susy said...

You bloody legend, well done.
Love the canvas too, think you've found your calling in life, artiste extraidinaire.