Monday, June 16, 2008

Visit from my brother!!


Hello fellow bloggers!!!
I have just tonight received news that in just 17 days my brother & co are coming to visit from Perth!!
YEAH!! I am so excited. My mother is getting remarried early July & they are going to be coming over for the big day & to visit our house. It will be one heck of a time & we will certainly be making the most of it while they are here for their short stay.
OOOOhhhhhhh - I can't wait!!!!

Time will not go fast enough to get them here & then will go way too fast when they are here!!

Caught up with Donna today. Tan & Don called into canteen today. It was sooooo good to see her (& Tan). You are certainly looking good my girl!!

I can't wait 'til Wednesday night scrap to have some FUN!!

Bring it on.

Looking forward to scraping & yapping with Coco tomorrow too.

I wonder which of the two we'll do the most of??!!! No -please don't anyone answer that - ok!! hee hee

Well, I'm going to sign off for now.

luv me xxooxx

2 comments:

COCO said...

hi there baby doll,
I had fun on Tuesday, more yappin than scrappin. Sorry the day was cut short but... we will do this again.I do love ya and it's important for me to tell you that. I am sorry I made you cry. The hug worked tho/.
Have a great weekend. Make the most of your family visit . My uncle is coming from Scotland in Sept, have't seen him for 27 years. Got lots to catch up on. It is a treasure to behold.
BYe love COCOx xxxxx

Unknown said...

Sandie, It was really great to catch up with you. I can see why everyone thinks your fantastic and you so are!!!!! Can't wait till October when we are all together again. Luv U.
Don
Xx