Sunday, June 29, 2008

Getting excited!!

Hello everybody!!
I'm starting to get a little excited now as I only have one more week of work before I have got two weeks holidays!! Yeah , bring em on !!!
I am also getting excited about my mum getting remarried on Saturday & seeing my brother & his family too. They are flying out on Thursday for the wedding & coming down to Naracoorte to catch up with other family & see my newly renovated house. They have seen pictures but it's nothing like seeing it in the flesh!!
It is going to be great to catch up with other relations at mum's re-marriage as we don't weem to do that as often as we should. Why is it that weddings & funerals are the two times we make the effort but so much time passes in between??? Life is just too busy most of the time, but we do have to remember to make the most of it also, don't we??!!!!
The last thing I am excited about is that my eldest, Jamie - is getting a puppy tomorrow. She is a chocolate labrador. She is 11 weeks old & he is so excited to finally get her!! He has been wanting one for a while now & has been checking different places out & finally find the right one. So we will probably be having little puddles around for a short while but it all adds to the fun of it. It will be nice to have a dog around the place again - it has been a while. I look forward to having her here & welcoming her to our family.
Well I'm off to bed to get some well deserved sleep.
Nite nite!
luv me xxooxx

3 comments:

susy said...

Woo hoo, weddings, puppies and family catch ups, doesn't get much better than that.
xox

Unknown said...

Have a great time at the wedding and catching up with your family Sandie.....Put a photo of the puppy on your blog when you can I would love to see it.
Xx

P.S. What did you think of the ending of Supernatural? I want to find out what happens now!

Sandie said...

What an ending!!!! I don't like those hell hounds - & I certainly wasn't checking the kids that late at night either!! SCARY!!!
It certainly was nice eye candy though. I was sitting in my nice big family room, all by myself with my candles burning watching my boys!!
I NEED or should I say - WE NEED to know what's going on!! It's not fair how long are we going to have to wait now???????