Friday, June 20, 2008

The things I love!!


Hello everybody. I hope that this finds you all happy & healthy.

I have included a photo of my finished canvas from class the other night.

I am just loving all this 'off the page' stuff. Well done Tan for your ideas & techniques. Keep it coming. I thank you for welcoming me into your classes & into YOUR life.

I have a busy day at footy tomorrow working in the canteen. I do love it though as I get to hang out with some really cool chicks & have lots of laughs. It is simply amazing how much fun you can squeeze in even when you are flat out in the canteen!!

I am soooo looking forward to seeing my brother from Perth, having my hair done & my mum getting remarried. Yes it seems to be all happening for me in the next few weeks.

It was sooooo cool to catch up with you Donna when you were here on a visit last week. Thank you girl for welcoming me into your heart. I have just popped up in your porridge & I hope that you will enjoy getting to know me more, as much as I am enjoying discovering you as my friend. I certainly look forward to catching up again in October on our big trip!! YEAH!!! It may be scary for all you girls - you haven't seen me after a few drinks!! hee hee.
Nothing is more precious in life than our closest friends,
the ones we can depend on, trust and confide in no matter what.
The ones who have seen us through the worst of timesas well as the best of times.
They are the rarest of all treasures, angels in disguise!!
I am loving Sunday nights at the mo - you want to know why?????
It's cos my boys are on................ no not MY boys but my BOYS - Sam & Dean from Supernatural!!!1 Are they just not soooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmm
Anyway this is me signing off for now and sending you stardaust to sparkle your life and fill your days with smiles and laughter!!
luv me xxooxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sandie,
I love the BOYS too!!!!! It is one of my FAVOURITE shows.... Thankyou so much for letting me into your heart, friends like the ones I have in Naracoorte are rare which makes you all so special.... and I am so glad I can count you as one of them! To know I can come down and still be included is a feeling i can only describe as complete HAPPINESS.
Thank you.
Xx

susy said...

Love the canvas Sandy, the photos are gorgeous too. another supernatural fan here too, mmm,eye candy. And talking about eye candy, don and I watched p.s. I love you on Tuesday, my, some mighty fine looking Irishmen in that movie(especiall the guy who plays william, mmmm, I think I have found my new dream man, just don't tell Bren,hehe). Kick out the boys one night, grab the girls, a glass of wine and a box of tissues.
Now I need to sleep,semi delirious, I'm half boyless tonight (only three in the house)and it's way past midnight.
Sooo excited about October, aren't we all going to have sooo much fun.
Hooroo.