Friday, June 27, 2008

New hair do!!

Well girls, I wonder if 'that guy's' name was Elvis??? Then I could ask the question - Has Elvis left the building yet????? ha ha ha

Don't worry people - I'm just a little crazy. Those in the know will know what I'm on about!!

After work today, I ventured to the hairdressers to have my hair done. Boy, did I need a good cut & colour!! Deb did a fab job & I just love the way she styled it too. I feel like a new woman. I felt quite pampered at the hairdressers - they have new comfy chairs, I had a nice hot cuppa with a choccie & had a massage while having my hair washed in their new chairs at the basins!!! WOW, it felt wonderful.

I can't believe it's nearly school holidays again!! I will enjoy my time off though. Oh, & it's tax time too. I hope I get some money back!!! What could I spend that on????? Any ideas girls?? ha ha ha

Well, I'm off for now to do some surfing - I hope I don't get wet!!!!!

BYE. luv me xxooxx

1 comment:

susy said...

Love the new 'do'
Sandy, very nice.
No, Elvis has not left the building, I went to pick up our tv from work last night and he was there, he hung around a little too close when he saw the shop light on, ewww, maybe he wonders what sort of busines we actually do run,lol, again, ewwww.
We need a large cone of silence over the shop, we sometimes forget that other people can hear our conversations, it's good for laughs though, I had tears running down my face.
hooroo for now,
xox.