Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Daily Walk.

A big 'Aussie Day' weekend welcome to you all!! I hope that you are enjoying the long weekend. It has been fantastic weather to enjoy.
I always forget that Blogger loads my pics backwards, so sorry about that!!
This is Chloe after she has been for her walk with me checking out the big sprinkler watering the oval. This is where they play baseball and it has been resurfaced and they are still getting the grass to make a good cover at the moment.
This is Chloe checking out the swamp where we go walking every day. She just absolutely LOVES the water. It doesn't matter what the weather is like, she HAS to go in the water and see what's happening in there. I like to call her 'Swamp Dog!!' hee hee This is an old windmill that I discovered at the back of the swamp. It doesn't work as you can tell but I thought it would make some great pics.


This is part of where we go walking. It is just lovely and so green at the mo. These big old gum trees are just magnificent. I drive over to Memorial Oval and park the car under the shade of a tree. We hop out and I proceed to walk across the oval towards the swamp area. Chloe loves to 'hoover' everywhere and she is really good as she stays near.


We head over to the swamp and I keep on walking around while Chloe races into the water. She pops in and out as she follows me around. She just loves it!! And so do I. I try to go walking every day for her sake & mine!! At the present it is a very pleasant experience. Sometimes I have company come along but most times I have been going while they are working.


Above is a pic looking back up through a willow tree. They really do have such interesting branches. All twisty and so green and fresh at the mo.
Well I hope that you have enjoyed coming along for a walk with me today.
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi!!!
luv me xxooxx




2 comments:

susy said...

Love the photos Sandie, great job. You realy should be doing the 365 day thing too. We have had the best day too down at Robe, was so nice. I wish we were half an hour closer so we could go down there more.
Happy Autralia weekend to you too.
Cheers
Xx

susy said...

Opps, fogot to say how I like the new look of your blog.