Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Finished!!!

G'day to you all!!
Here's a few pics of my latest project that I have just completed............. a journal.
I bought this fun, bright material from Spotlight ages ago on a special. I'm not really into 'cats' but liked the colours of the fabric. I started with a small vision in my head and this is what grew from that idea. The padded front & back cover I can not divulge as it's 'top secret' and if I told, then I would have to kill you!! hee hee I had this cute stamp given to me & wondered what I may use it on............ then I was looking for that little 'something' and thought I'd be cheeky and use it here!!!
I tried to use many techniques and many mediiums in my project. This was an old envelope that I jazzed up with some stamping on it.


Don't you just LOVE the masks. They arrived today in the post and just GAD to use them!! They are 'Tim Holtz' and just wonderful.



I added some bits of ribbon and fabric to some pages to give it a bit of texture and depth.



So there you have it. I haven't started writing in it yet as it's just hot of the press. So I can't wait to start.
Thanks for looking and hope that everyone stays cool!! We are having 43 degrees tomorrow!!!
Bye for now.
luv me xxooxx


No comments: