Sunday, January 4, 2009

Monarto Zoo

During our stay over Christmas at mum's in Murray Bridge, we went to Monarto Zoo. This was our first time there as it was always one of those things we were always going to do, but never seemed to get there!!
The day was pretty warm so the animals were mostly chilling but we stilled enjoyed it!!
Plenty of water was drunk by all and plenty of shots were taken by me.
I would like to go back again one day as they were doing so much more for the public to see. Maybe I can get a day with the lions or something????
So here's a few pics that I'd thought I'd share.

Kirby & Simon enjoying the trip around the zoo on the bus. We had a wonderful time. Jamie & Emma sitting at outr table waiting for lunch to arrive.

Meerkats!! You just gotta love 'em!!! I couldn't get over how tiny they really are in real life!! They looked so much bigger on TV.

Oh what a nice day for a laze!!!! These creatures are so majestic!!



This was so a 'kodak' moment!!! Mother & baby - how sweet. I don't think I did too bad from inside a bus!!!



Thanks for looking!! Hope you enjoy.
luv me xxooxx



No comments: