Friday, January 16, 2009

Holidays are FUN!!!!!

Well I have been enjoying my holidays as you can see!!! I have been able to scrap when I want to, for as long as I want to.
This is a layout of my nana in her mother's garden when they lived in Mount Gambier. This is a layout of me (on right) with my brother & sister. This was taken in school uniform, ready to head off for the day. We lived in Mackay, Qld. 1973.
I just love this paper.

These are some wonderful photos that Sue took before we headed off to the resturant for Christina's fairwell. I couldn't wait to do something with them - so here it is, my layout. I picked this paper and worked the layout & it was only later that I actually thought isn't it funny - but green is Christina's favourite colour!! Funny how some things just happen.


Susy's layout. Just love it.

Hope you're enjoying checking it all out.
Thanks.
luv me xxooxx


No comments: