Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's My Birthday!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you all sooooooooooooooo very much for making my day so special. I received lots & lots of wonderfully warm wishes & they were just delightful to receive.
I had a wonderful day at work with lots of 'happy birthdays' sung & a beautiful cake. YUMMY!! I also had one of my wonderful mums make me my very own special pavlova!! How lucky am I??
Spoilt I know.
My wonderful hubby & beautiful boys took me out for tea last night with family & friends & that just finished off a lovely day. I was spoilt with pressies of Derwent pencils from the boys & girls- two sets, one watercolour, one artist. Joe went in to see Tan & ended up buying something I haven't got - a 'Bind It All'. YEAH!! Even my friends have got the hang of it now & just go for scrapbooking stuff. So iwas very lucky & can't wait to get it all out & use. I've got holidays coming up so look out!!
So thank you to everyone again for your special wishes & kind words. Much appreciated & you have all made me feel very loved & special.
lots of luv me xxooxx

3 comments:

susy said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Princess Sandie, happy birthday to you.
Xx

Unknown said...

So glad you had a wonderful day Sandie.....a FANTASTIC day for a FANTASTIC lady, you totally deserve it!!!! Happy Birthday honey!
Xx

Unknown said...

Hello me again....I can change you blog template for you, but you will loose all your wigdgets and your photos on the side...eg your little tiger etc. I can put everything back on(not the tiger but the photo's) or you can use the excuse to change everything around yourself.... but I need your password and email address then you need to tell me which one of the templates you like. It's not hard to do, but because I have firefox it's just easier for me. Totally up to you... my mobile phone number is 0419801009 you can text me the details and I will do it whenever you want! Love You. Xx