Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Surprise!!!!!!

Hello again for today.
I was at home this afternoon, getting ready to go out for tea when the phone rang.
I answered and it was my Auntie & Uncle from Balaklava calling. "Are you doing anything tonight?" Auntie Kath asked.
It was soooooooooooo good to hear from them and after having a lovely tea with Joe's mum, I came home for a visit from them.

They have been doing a bit of travelling along the Great Ocean Road and surrounds. They have stopped in Naracorrte to catch up with me tonight. How exciting to have such a pleasant surprise!! I showed them around my house and then we talked and talked and talked some more!!!! Made a nice cuppa and finished chatting some more until they headed off.
I can handle more of these nice surprises!! hee hee
That's all for now.
luv me xxooxx

No comments: