Sunday, February 8, 2009

Birthday card.

Hello to you all.
It's my mum's birthday soon and I wante dto make her a card with a difference.
This is what I came up with. I punched out different coloured scallops. I stamped on the scallops with versa mark. I then punched small circles and stamped with 'happy birthday' letters. I joined them all together with ribbon.
I then attached my 'happy birthday' to a flower and attached the flower to the bottom of this box. I covered the box with pink bazzill that I also stamped with versa mark.


I folded up the letters and attached a ribbon to pull them out of the box with. I wrote my message to mum on the back of the scallops. It all fits very neatly inside the box.



I finished off with some ribbon and flowers. Waaaaa Laaaaaaaaa, finished product.
I think that she will like this one of a kind card.


Thanks for checking in. Bye for now.
luv me xxooxx



No comments: