Friday, October 24, 2008
















Hello friends, here I am. It's been a busy time for me. Simon has had a shoulder reconstruction done in Adelaide. We are home now & he is doing really well. He still has a long road ahead of him but is determined to do all the right things. He is actually going along at this stage better than I thought he might be. The staff at Sports Med were just fabulous & his stay there was very pleasant - (apart from the surgery - hee hee). The weather was lovely while we were there. Photos have actually loaded in the reverse order!!! Go figure!! Anyway we have before, getting ready, heading off to theatre and then resting after. Isn't he cute!!????!!
So now things will return to normal for me next week as I go back to work. I'll have to play catch up now!! At least I've been able to get all the washing done, house cleaned up & things organised for Simon while he's home & I'm at work.
I think it's going to get quite hot over the next week. Driving throught the hills this week - it has gotten soooooooo dry!! It's amazing how quickly it has changed!!
OK - I'm signing off for now.
luv me xxooxx

2 comments:

susy said...

glad to hear all went well. aren't they so sweet when they are sleeping like babies. Better do some shopping before going back to work, the cupboards are bare,lol.
See you Monday.
Cheers,
Sue
Xx

COCO said...

Oh Sandie,
You are so..... kind. I think you are a lovely person andI think if I can have helped in a small way to unleash the creative in your soul well I am honoured and privilaged. You have such creativity in you that all you need is a channel.the creative journey is one that I think everyone should be encouraged upon. It is never frivelous and petty as I was led to believe. Rejoice and celebrate the ability to show your emotions and keep on creating. Thanks for the kind words and the lunch date.You bring such sunshine to my soul. Thankyou my butterflyxxxxxx Coco