Friday, October 2, 2009

Cocolicious!!!!

I'm home from a wonderful visit to Swan Hill to see the Leahy family. We spent a day in our jammies, talked & laughed and had a little fun in the dungeon!! I made a card which I will post when I take a pic, and Coco made her September challenge page. We enjoyed some wine, good food & had fun doing just a little talking!!! It's nice to be away from good ol' Naracoorte for a short time.

Managed to get dressed and do a little shopping, pay some bills and have lunch with Dave on Wednesday!!
Thank you Coco for having me for a play & chat. I love your welcoming arms & it does my soul good to spend a little time with you.
So before we knew it, it was time for me to come home.
Stopped off in Horshan for a break & popped into Autograph & bought some bargains!!!!
Home safe & sound, with out getting lost this time!!!
So cheers for now.
luv me xxooxx


2 comments:

susy said...

So glad you had a good time and managed to get some good shots too. That sunset is divine. Hope you gave Coco big hugs from me...

Sandie said...

Yep, I sure did Susy!!
xxxxxx