Sunday, September 27, 2009

Not MORE!!!!!!

Hi & welcome.
This is the lastest edition to my craft room - (note to self - must come up with a name for my room). We found this fantastic shelving unit at a clearing sale this afternoon. I left it to Joe to do the bidding & let him know what to I was prepared to go up to. Then when he arrived home - he had it in the back of the ute!! Yeah for me. How cool and how lucky am I!!!! Thanks heaps babe.
I knew it would be great item to display craft goodies on, as it is all shelves. So I rearranged my room a little to fit it in & popped some things onto the shelves.
So what do you all think of my lastest acquisition?????
I'm off to Coco's tomorrow until Thursday for a visit and a well deserved play!!! Can't wait to get there and spend some time together.
OK, cheers for now my lovelies!!!
luv me xxooxx

2 comments:

COCO said...

cooool sandie, well done Joe, maybe he could get me a house lol. you are due to arrive in about 10 minutes i reckon and i am cooking you a birthday tea. great shelf darling, your craft room is so cool, i am envious. i will think of a name. i will....

Unknown said...

Lucky girl...I am sooo jealous you have a whole room to yourself...LOL!!! Have fun with Coco...Inspire each other and make some gorgeous things....Or not... and just have a fabulous time...Xx