Friday, October 9, 2009

Meet .....

Angel.
She is the new addition to our home. I finished making her last night & am quite proud of the completed product.
You may recognise her Christina???? lol
I received Angel at the beginning of the year & she has been sitting in my cupboard, cut out ready to sew up since then. I did need to buy some filling & wading, which I FINALLY did get a month or so ago. So while I still had a little time left on my holidays, I got to it & stitched her up!!.
I think she has come up very well & Angel is most welcome to our home. She is up to visitors at any time, so if you'd like to pop around & meet her, that would be fantastic!!! hee hee hee

I have a busy day ahead of me today getting things ready for a catering job tomorrow.
I hope that everyone is enjoying the sunshine & their last day of holidays!!!
Thanks for checking in & catch ya all soon.
luv me xx00xx

No comments: