Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Happy 70th Ivan!!!

Last weekend we ventured to Murray Bridge for Ivan's (mum's husband) 70th birthday. Yipee!!! This is my mum & Ivan on the day. This is me & my cutie pie Joe!! We had lunch at 'Dundees' and spent the afternoon chatting to family & friends.
Here's the birthday boy & as you all well know ........ all birthday boy's NEED a crown!!! hee hee


Here's the boys & girls!! Out of about 20 photos I took of these gorgeous creatures, this was the ONLY one where someone was laughing (Jamie) or pulling a funny face (Simon!!).



Mmmmmmmmmmm, YUM, white chocoalte mud cake!! It was soooooooooooooooo nice.





We had a wonderful afternoon all together. There were about 38 of us there for the celebrations. How time flies when you're having fun so before we knew it, it was time to pack up & come home. :(
We'll just have to get together again soon!! yeah.
Cheers for now.
luv me xxooxx

No comments: