Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stuff.

Hi blogger friends of mine!! Hope that you are all safe & healthy & stay that way.
This is a mini canvas on an easel that I have created for my mum for Mothers Day. I hope that she likes and I just thought, I hope she doesn't check my blog BEFOREHAND!!! Well if you do mum, it's better in real life, hee hee!! Her name is Barbara hence the 'B'. I saw these in good old Trev's & knew I would be able to do something with them. This one is 3 1/8" x 21/2" in size. Gee that was a little technical!!!! Sorry, hee hee. This is the other one I have done for her. This one is 4" x 4" and was inspired by watching the Hero Arts video. Thank you.
This one is the first one I did. I just love the fact that you can pop so many different things & techniques on such a small area!!

Now to goodies!!! This is my 'Big Bite'. Haven't used it yet but can't wait. I also now have a Dream Kutz machine to add to my collection as well!!! I have a 'Bind it All', so the two go together sooooo well. Look out everyone - you may all be getting little albums soon!!! hee hee.



Lastest edition to my stamp collection. I have been looking at this one ever since it came out & now I have it!!! It is a Hero Arts stamp & I reckon it's going to get a workout!!


Well that 's all for now on this beautiful autumn afternoon. I've been to footy & collected all I need for tomorrow's catering of the hoards!!! I think I might just sit & chill a little while it's quite, perpare myself for a busy one tomorrow.
Take care everyone & see you soon.
luv me xxooxx




1 comment:

susy said...

Beautiful Sandie, I especially love the buterflies on the canvases. I bet your Mum is going to love it too. I lurv that stamp, I have been drooling over it for weeks, good choice. May have to have a little borrow one day :-)
enjoy your big bite and dreamkutz.
Cheers,
Sue.
Xx