Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy birthday COCO!!!!

Hello everyone!!
Well.... guess what????
Yes, I went to Adelaide on the spur of the moment to spend the weekend with Christina for her birthday.
Thank you so much to her mum, Kathryn for letting me stay & to Tom for giving up his bed for me!!! It was soooooooooooooooo great to be able to catch up again.
I arrived about 4.30pm on the Saturday and got to meet Christina's brothers, Simon & Kim. They certainly are very welcoming boys and made me feel right at home!!
We did gifts (even though I got told off!! hee hee I'm allowed!!!) and hugged and talked crafts and did 'show n tell'. Coco was thrilled to have messages, cards and calls from her friends for her birthday. She even received a cal from her Uncle Harvard in England on the Saturday night!!! She was thrilled with that.
I also had the pleasure of meeting Daryl & David's parents too. All lovely people and it was great to put faces to names.
We finally decided what we would order from the chinese place for tea and boy was it worth waiting for!!!! Yum, yum, yummy, yum!!!
We continued the night with talk, laughter and a few drinks. It was a fabulous time and I was so thankful to be able to be part of it.
We wondered off to bed about 12.30am to get our beauty sleep for Sunday.
Sunday was filled with great anticipation!!! Sharon was coming over to take us all to CAMELOT!!! It was great to see Sharon - who by the way is looking good!! - and for her to 'drag' us along to the best shop!!
WOW!!! You can't really find the words to descibe it?? Fantastic, exciting, treasure trove, awesome, bewildering, fun, huge, rabbit warren, fabulous, etc, etc, etc!!!
We started in the paper section first then continued into the shop.
We ended up starting at the back & working our way to the front!!! Well I think if they ain't got it, it's not worth having!!!! Spent wat too much, but hey - we don't live in Adelaide we made the most of it.
Then our time was over and we cruised home. The girls were going to enjoy Sahron's cake & a cuppa and I had to sadly hit the road home.
It was nearly 3pm and I didn't want ot be too late getting home. Sadly I sad my farewells and off I went into the wide blue yonder!!!
THANK YOU Kathryn & Coco & everyone for making it one great weekend!!!
Happy 40th Birthday Coco my sweet!!!! Enjoy your couple of days with mum & so enjoy that 'pink' concert!!!!!
love ya lots
luv me xxooxx
ps - sorry no photos.....I took my camera but didn't get it out as Coco was taking ALL the pics with hers!!!! So she'll post some soon.
xxx

No comments: