Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good Sunday Morning!!!

And a fresh hello to you all! You just gotta LOVE this weather!! So fresh inthe mornings & beautiful by day, then cool again by evening - YES!!!
I have been up and played with the Chloe (yes, she had a sleepover last night!! hee hee 'cos ma said), taken her for a invigorating fresh morning walk, popped wood on the fire and started the washing!! Phew - all in the space of an hour or so!!
So I thought I'd share and say - 'Good Morning ' to you all. Hoping that you have a wonderful Sunday with your family.
luv me xxooxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwwwww thanks Sandie, hope your day is fab too!

Loving your work honey....what a talented lady you are!
Xx

susy said...

Wow, what a busy morning you have had. I have to agree with on the weather, it's so lovley to have crisp fireside nights and sunny days, a little rain at night and it will be perfect.
Xx