Thursday, July 1, 2010

Coco's visit.

Hello friends.
We were blessed to have Coco visit and host a collage card class at the shop. It was so good to have the chance to catch up with her & the boys [Dave & Thomas]. We had such fun and laughs on Tuesday night at my place. Thanks girls for making the effort to call around for lots of giggles and hugs.
We had wonderful attendance at the classes. Thank you for your support and I'm sure everyone had a blast and learnt more about creating a collage card.
I am happy to inform everyone that the family made it safely to Adelaide and Coco was able to get to the seaside and dip her toes into the water [albeit it was FREEZING !!! lol].
Thanks Coco and boys for sharing a small snippet of your holidays with us here back in Naracoorte.
Thanks again everyone for your support.
Looking forward to my holidays starting tomorrow........ yeah !!!!
Cheers for now.

luv me xxooxx

No comments: