Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter.

I can't believe we still have one day to go for the Easter break !!! How good is that. Not sure what we're up to tomorrow but  I know that I must do some washing !!! hee hee
Yesterday Joe & myself ventured to Mount Gambier for a little R&R. He has been working so hard & long that it was nice to just be together & chill. We did a little bit of shopping and then enjoyed a coffee sitting on a beautiful leather couch in the old flour mill. We then popped along to the movies and watched 'The Blind Side'. Fabulous movie - funny, serious, sad, and based on a true story. We both enjoyed it immensely and would recommend it to all.
By the time the movie was over, it was time for a meal. Chinese was the order of the day & we enjoyed a small banquet for two. Yummo and so filling.
We did think earlier of seeing another movie but we were now just happy to drive on home, with our bellies full, feeling content and relaxed. Thank you Joe for a beautiful day & for making me laugh. Love you. xxx
Today was great waking up and realising that time had not stopped but had moved backards - one whole hour !!! Thank you !!!
After a bit of a lazy start, we packed up what we needed & headed down to the shop to fit a second hand air conditioner. Jamie was happy to help out and I thank you for that mate. You know I am your biggest fan !!! I enjoyed my play time on the oval with Chloe and pottered around the shop getting some little jobs done. And may I add that the air con looks fantastic !!! Great job guys.
The kids came for tea tonight [well half of them as the other half are camping] which was nice to be able to spend time with family.
I am so thankful for all that I have as I am truly blessed !!!
So now I am looking forward to our kids classes in the holidays at the shop, having Susy around for some helpful know how & hints and heading off to Swan Hill for some me time with my fav girl, Coco. So looking forward to seeing Dave & Tom too and catching up with Kathryn on Sunday. I surely have so much to look
forward to.
Well that's about all for now people. Stay safe & happy.
luv me xxooxx

No comments: