Monday, April 5, 2010

Card ...

This is a pic of an envelope for a friend's birthday. I don't have a pic of card as I sealed it up first without thinking of taking a pic, so will take one when it's opened. This is a bookmark that I found at Trev's yesterday. I brought it home & added my own touch to it. This is a birthday card that I have made for one of Jamie's mates. His mother turns 50 later in the year & he asked me to make a card for her. I got inspired & created it now so it's done. This is the inside of card.I even decorated the envelope too.I was very pleased with how it turned out.

Cheers for now.
luv me xxooxx

2 comments:

susy said...

So gorgeous Sandie, love them. Wonder who that K stands for, hehe.
xx

COCO said...

hi sandie, yeah i wonder what the k stands for. sandie the 50th card is just lovely. i love the flower made from lots of flowers. very pretty. love the picture with the bear , is that my friend the school bear?? hope he has his jammies on hee hee love ya .xx