Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Visiting ROYALTY !!

Yes bloggers ... you read it right.
Royalty WILL be visiting Naracoorte & staying at Hotel Mudge this weekend.
That's right ... this weekend !!!!
WOO HOO !!!
[For those not sure which 'royalty' I'm talking about - it's Princess Coco & family.]
Not exactly sure what the itinerary will be at this stage but just wanting to let EVERYBODY know that you are more than welcome to pop around to my place to say 'hi'.
I'll let you guys know if there are any times better suited to catch up asap.
Look forward to seeing you ALL!!
Cheers for now.
luv me xxooxx

1 comment:

COCO said...

its HRH Princess Coco here, gee you made me laugh out loud Sandie darling. Visiting royalty indeed!!! Thankyou for being so kind. Will call you tomorrow. Just arranging for Tom to see his mates, waiting back to hear. Then I can give you a heads up. Love ya lots. Can't wait to see ya xx coco