Sunday, January 17, 2010

Magnolias

This is a snap shot of beautiful magnolia flowers we discovered yesterday on our travels. I can't exactly tell you where or how we got these in our hands ........ as then I would have to kill you !!! ha ha
But they are just magnificent and we could not leave our location without bringing some home with us to enjoy. hee hee The size of the flower is quite large & the texture and smell of them just awesome!!!We took many photos of them while we had them in tip top condition to savour the moment. While we were taking the pics, I was so lucky to capture this wonderful image of Christina!!! Love you gorgeous & this is just so cute!! Yes I will send o copy to you as it is a good one.
We had a great day yesterday & thank you for this time we were able to spend together.
Cheers for now.
luv me xxooxx

1 comment:

susy said...

What a gorgeous happy shoto.