Monday, July 27, 2009

Woo Hoo!!! It's done!!!

Well here we are girls!!
All good layouts MUST have a butterfly!! hee hee (mine anyway lol).
Finally I have completed my "WINTER WONDERLAND" layout for our Scrapalicious Scrappers challenge for July.
Just a little bit more ......
WAAAA LAAAAA -
here it is in all it's entirity!! (how do you spell that word????)

I must say that this is absolutely the complete OPPOSITE of what I had in my mind to do. I did have other photos to scrap but I liked these photos so much that I changed tac and created this one instead.
Hoping you like it.
For all the details check out Scraperlicious blog.
Cheers for now.
luv me xxooxx


2 comments:

susy said...

Love it Sandie, have left you a comment on the scrapperlicious blog.
Xx

COCO said...

Hello My lovely friend,

thanks for being you. i know you had a tough one today...but for every tough you will have two lovlies. i miss you and love you to bits. your laugh and that smile... well its gorgeous. i am going to put on a movie and create... stuff the housework xx coco