Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Shopping!!

Hello all you beautiful people out there!!! I hope that you are all very weel & coping with the busy Christmas time.
I was fortunate enough to be offered a seat with Coco & family travelling to Mount Gambier today. I jumped at the chance to get some christmas shopping done!! WOW it was great to get there early & we were lucky to be able to find some real bargains.
We had lunch at Fasta Pasta!! Yummmmmmmmmmmmm, it was good but boy were we FULL afterwards!! We did the usual - K-Mart, Target, Spotlight & Harvey Norman!!!
David and Thomas were absolutely FANTASTIC putting up with all the shoppping, all day!! Thanks so much guys, do appreciate it heaps!!
We stopped off at Penola on the way home & had icecream!!! Ohhhhh - I had lime & chocolate, it was fabulous as I have not had an icecream in a cone like forever!!!
So now I'm feeling a bit better about Christmas presssies now!!!
Thanks again to Christina, David & Thomas for taking me along!!
Cheers for now.
luv me xxooxx

No comments: