Sunday, August 3, 2008

Don't you love the sound of laughter!!

Well I just had one of those great moments that you never forget last night.
My youngest boy, Spud, had some mates around last night & I wasn't paying them much attention as I was just chilling. I had worked all day in the footy canteen & was a little buggered. Anyway - they were mucking around & then sitting at the kitchen table having some tea. Then - there it was - the wonderful sound of kids laughter!!!!
It's fantastic - they were chatting & enjoying each others company & just roaring with laughter. It is music to my ears. It rocked the walls of my house & I just smiled to myself & listened.
Sweet, sweet music.
Thanks guys for a fab night & a great memory!!
luv me xxooxx

2 comments:

susy said...

Isn't it wonderful that something that is free, unexpected and so simple can cause our hearts the most joy.
xox
s

Unknown said...

I do that too....Sometimes I'm in the other room or just near by and I hear Andy and Cam having a conversation...about anything, and I just listen and smile to myself. It makes you so happy to know that all is right with them in their worlds and that they are happy, healthy and loved....
Xx