Thursday, May 27, 2010

Some things I'll share ......

Hello everyone !!! Hope you are all staying warm & cosy. We have had some very foggy mornings, with thick fog that does not look like it's going to clear. But then by lunch, it lifts and the sun is trying to shine through.
 I thought that I would share some projects that I have completed over the last week or so.
This is my handbag. I coloured it with Glimmermist and then added some flowers and bling to jazz it up. It looks really cool I think. This is the front and ...... This is the other side. I did seal it with some fabric sealer so it doesn't 'run' if it gets wet.
This is a 7 Gypsies painters Tray that I decorated for a friend who is going into hospital. I wanted her to have something that she could take with her to hospital so it would  feel like home. She loved it.
Well that's all for now bloggers. Enjoy your night.
luv me xxooxx

No comments: