Monday, May 17, 2010

Catching up .....

Hi all !! Hoping this finds you all well and warm.
This is a layout I completed a few weeks ago. I must thank Susy for the pics but hopefully I will be able to take some closer ones myself now. I bought a zoom lens and will practice some photo taking.
This is a card I made for one of our staff members who is going on materity leave at the end of this week. This is a birthday card I made for a staff member.
This is another birthday card I made last night for someone very special.
This is our feet in the red, white and blue shoes of ten pin bowling !!!! We went for a game after we had been to see David Strassman and Ted E Bare.
And here we are ........ Mr. Ted E. Bare !!!! Sorry the pic is a little blurry but it was one of those quick 'on the spot' pics. hee hee
The show was absolutely FANTASTIC !!!! We laughed from start to finish. So funny and David is one very talented man !!!
Cheers for now.
luv me xxooxx
PS - don't forget the Great Paper Sale at PINK PIXIE Craft Supplies. Pattern paper - Single - 50cents a sheet and Double - $1.00 a sheet. Grab A bargain !!!

No comments: