Friday, August 21, 2009

MMmmmmmmm......

hello all you beautiful people out there in blog land.

Well .... another week has passed us by. Boy how the time can go. We are now half way through the school term and if the second half goes as fast as the first well goodbye September!!!
I had a good day at work today & experienced four seasons of weather too!! We had it all - wind, sunshine, rain and dark clouds. Of course it HAD to rain at lunch time but it didn't last long and the kids were able to still get out & play.
I've done the dishes now after cutting up all the salad goodies for footy tomorrow. I'm working in the kitchen as convenor and it's an all day thing. I'm looking forward to it as it's my LAST ONE!! Yeahawwwwwww!!! Going off the Ladies Committee as I feel I've done my bit for now after 5-6 years on.
The house is now and cosy warm as we now have the fire burning nicely. We haven't it burning all week as the weather has been very pleasant. Beautiful days and warm nights, I can't believe it's still winter!! Spring is on it's way.
Must be geting busy crafting as the art gallery here is hosting a market day for people to sell their artie wares. A few of us girls are going to run a stall with all sorts of different things. So I hope that lots of people turn up & we have success in selling our beautiful things.
It will be a busy weekend as my youngest son will be moving into his first home!!! He & Kirby are sooooooooooooooo excited & I can't blame them as it's such a great feeling. I am excited for them too & can't wait for them to be in their and enjoying the extra room.
I am also working on taking some photos so I can pick a good one for our first Photography Club Challenge - 'Home is where the heart is'. Not real sure exactly what I'm going to do yet but have been mucking around with a few ideas. I don't feel that I'm that good at it yet but I'm sure willing to learn & I'm in the right club to do that!!!
I am looking forward to Sunday & just having a little chill out and relax. I wonder what all you guys are going to be up to??? Something fun & enjoyable I hope!!
Well I love my hubby, my boys and all my wonderful friends!!!
Stay safe & healthy.
luv me xxooxx

No comments: