Monday, September 6, 2010

Just playing around ....

Welcome Bloggers & thanks for checking in on my blog.
I had a wonderful weekend after being sick all week. I stayed inside with the warmth of my wood fire keeping me toasty. I was able to get the creative juices flowing and create some new kits that will be available for sale at PINK PIXIE Craft Supplies. These kits are designed for you to take home and make up. There are page layouts and card packs for you to complete. Check out what I designed & let me know what you think of them. This kit contains material to produce 6 beautiful cards with left overs for more.
 This layout is in beautiful autumn colours.
 This is a bright & funky layout that would be great for a party shot or cheeky kids shot ... hee hee.
 This layout is suited for any photo but I do like it for my pic of Joe.
 Lastly there is this cute little set of 6 notecards. Cute girlie colours that would look fantastic on anyon'es gift or just because.
So there you have it .... my weekends work. Hope you like.

Cheers for now.
luv me xxooxx

1 comment:

susy said...

Wowwee miss Sandie, you have been a busy girl. glad to here you are feeling better xx