Saturday, February 6, 2010

Guess who's mum's got a ...............

WHIRLPOOL !!!!!
Me now. I know it's not very exciting but this is what I went shopping for this morning because I had to!!
My old top loader I've had for 15+ years finally gave up the ghost. Everytime I tried to wash clothes in it, more water would end up on the floor and heading out the door than in the machine!! Floods everywhere. So frustrating, so the time came for a fancy new one. Front loaders are so economical and gentler on clothes that we went for this one. Good energy rating & water rating. I was fortunate enough to be able to claim a rebate for the water rating on it so that paid for the nice, neat little cupboard it sits on.This is the master control station!!!! And ... yes ..... I still have to learn how to 'master' all these buttons. I gave it its maiden flight this afternoon and was very impressed with how things went. Just a pity it doesn't come with a 'hang the clothes on clothesline' button!!!! hee hee

So there you go. Excitment in my house over a new washing machine.

luv me xxooxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Sandie...If you get a "Hang the clothes on the line button" can you get me one too??!! LOVE your new washer...Totally jealous!! Xx

susy said...

It's ok, I jumped up and down when we got a new fridge, sad I know.
Oh and I really like Donna's idea, a hang the washing on the line button, a fluff and fold one would be good too,lol.

COCO said...

oh you lucky duck, hey do you fancy buying me an oven..mine dont work no more. aw well !

did you stand in front of it reading a book whislt it did its first load?? i did that, dave thort i was nuts. !! love ya

i have two red walls in my house as of yesterday woo hoo !!

Sam, Tom and Rob said...

Nice washing machine ;)