Monday, May 26, 2008

It's a whole world of info out there!

Howdy everybody,

Well I've just come home from going to Penola for a canteen get together.
We arranged for all the canteen managers & any helpers in the area to come along to the pub. We would meet up there & have a nice meal & network all our ideas.
We had people from Naracoorte, Penola & Mount Gambier. It's so good to meet everyone.
Boy, is it just fab what you can learn from just talking to others in the same position as you. We enjoyed a great meal together & all came away with new ideas & good recipes to use for our school canteens.
It was a little scary on the way home though - it was soooooooo foggy! At times we could barely see 10 feet in front of us!!! I was just glad it wasn't me driving.
Ok guys, I better go now - big day for me tomorrow. We have an OPEN DAY at school.
Stay safe & keep well.
luv me xxooxx

No comments: